Little Tweet From Our Friends at the Camping World Bowl

dmh

Mar 25, 2017
Another challenge??? Nice!! Me thinks us Cyclones have developed a reputation here now..... Any idea what those folks in Indiana drink? Maybe that pic is just for cyclone beer. Or a portion at least......

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I get that some people don't like Busch or are tired of the ISU connection but it helps raise the profile of our fan base. It all just plays in to the idea that ISU fans are going to show up in numbers, spend money and help create a fun atmosphere.

If you're upset because its a cheap beer and that it makes us look like rednecks....news flash, anyone not from the midwest already thinks that about us, doesn't matter what we drink. They are just looking for more reasons to call us that. May as well celebrate it and enjoy the perks it gets us like, like being in Orlando instead of Memphis.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I get that some people don't like Busch or are tired of the ISU connection but it helps raise the profile of our fan base. It all just plays in to the idea that ISU fans are going to show up in numbers, spend money and help create a fun atmosphere.

If you're upset because its a cheap beer and that it makes us look like rednecks....news flash, anyone not from the midwest already thinks that about us, doesn't matter what we drink. They are just looking for more reasons to call us that. May as well celebrate it and enjoy the perks it gets us like, like being in Orlando instead of Memphis.

I do not disagree at all. However, I did find this phrase funny.