Friday OT #1 - I'm Head of the Class, I'm Popular

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Pets are the most useless thing humans created/conditioned.

Pets are not better than people, you are just antisocial and lack the empathy or skills to love something that isn't bred specifically to please you.

"We don't deserve dogs?" More like humans don't deserve to put up with the filth, obnoxious behaviors, liability, and overall burden that they bring to the world.

You wait on their hand and foot. You feed them, walk them, pick up their poop, and they don't do anything in return to you.

They should be banned from all restaurants, planes, grocery stores and public spaces.

Calling yourself a furmom or a parent to a furbaby is almost offensive to real parents.

Buying a service animal vest from Amazon so you can bring your dog anywhere is pathetic, disgusting and a disservice to real service animals everywhere.

I could keep going. Never saw a use for pets.

Also this of course doesn't apply to animals with a purpose like blind or epilepsy service dogs, sheep herding dogs, drug or bomb or search and rescue dogs, guard dogs etc. They serve a real purpose, Karen with her pet pug doesn't serve a purpose.

I'm pretty sure you're the antisocial one...

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Who are the morons disliking these posts? Did you not read the subject line of the OP? It's talking about views you hold that are unpopular, so it's recognized that if you post in this thread, your opinion is unpopular. Isn't it sort of redundant under those parameters to hit your disagree button? That's gotta be some kind of double negative. If anything, you should hit the agree button, because you agree it's an unpopular opinion. Or maybe I'm the moron and by hitting your disagree button, you're really saying you agree with the unpopular opinion.

I think it was the part where you said **** the homeless and that alcoholism isn't a disease and people didn't like that.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
None of these are probably new to this thread, but I just wanted to give my two cents....

Soccer > Baseball (but Curling > Baseball too IMO... so there is that).

The only good superhero movie is Deadpool, and that's only because it at least makes you laugh.

Wendy's and McDonald's hamburgers >>>> In N Out (In N Out is SO overrated).

After 30+ years of trying to learn to like Radiohead.... I just still don't get it at all??

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
These are delicious:
1f0d434cab2b2391-0rnEn7dz-zoom.jpg

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and LindenCy

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Who are the morons disliking these posts? Did you not read the subject line of the OP? It's talking about views you hold that are unpopular, so it's recognized that if you post in this thread, your opinion is unpopular. Isn't it sort of redundant under those parameters to hit your disagree button? That's gotta be some kind of double negative. If anything, you should hit the agree button, because you agree it's an unpopular opinion. Or maybe I'm the moron and by hitting your disagree button, you're really saying you agree with the unpopular opinion.

When someone dislikes your unpopular take it just confirms that your take is unpopular. At least with that person. So, basically a positive in this case.

I wonder how many dislikes this post can generate?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Pinstripe, herrringbone, or just straight navy?

Yes, all. As long as they are slim fit.

I agree that most pecan pie isn't great. But I have a recipe that has a little cream in it and toasts the pecans, game changer.

I will have to try that! I mean, it couldn’t make it any worse, right?

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
When someone dislikes your unpopular take it just confirms that your take is unpopular. At least with that person. So, basically a positive in this case.

I wonder how many dislikes this post can generate?

I gave you one just to help your total.

• Friendly
Reactions: MeanDean

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron