I'm tired of hearing about the great Matt Campbell

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
QUOTE="CoKane, post: 6827093, member: 18746"]The real meltdown happens when Iowa comes in to Hilton and wins. The day that happens is the ultimate meltdown[/QUOTE]

I will bet you we win that game. If I’m right you never post here again. I’ll do the same.

• Winner
Reactions: isu83 and CyBobby

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Uncanny, really. Doesn't matter what year it is, who the coach is, who the players are, etc. ISU will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like no other school in America.

Like many, many teams. Saturdays are filled with teams that snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

4 weeks ago, we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. And I'd say over the last 3 years we've had as many lucky wins and unlucky losses.

• Agree
Reactions: Waukee100

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The good news is the people that have the most say in that aren’t people like the crew.

It's so stupid. Campbell has plenty of faults, like pretty much any coach. I think most of us should be able to look at his faults and decide if he is worth it. And we should also realize that some of his faults have gotten better. It's not a linear thing, but things do improve.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Bad Mouth will ya ...Dan McCarney stopped the hok streak at 15 straight losses....One of the Greatest Accomplishments in the history of Cyclone Football.....In the first 21 games we won four and toe won the rest....Our history with TOE is a real *****....
No, beating Ferentz first Iowa team was not an accomplishment. That team was absolutely hot garbage. His second team was a bit better but still pretty bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Stevens

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
No, beating Ferentz first Iowa team was not an accomplishment. That team was absolutely hot garbage. His second team was a bit better but still pretty bad.
Mac may of had some hot garbage teams but man do I miss those “we won the 3rd quarter” pressers.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Mac may of had some hot garbage teams but man do I miss those “we won the 3rd quarter” pressers.
Sorry, I meant that first iowa team that Mac beat was terrible. One of the other posters called Mac ending the 15 game streak a great accomplishment. That UI team won one game.