50,000 retweets if we want the Busch Light guy

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale

Even though Chris gave a ridiculous number and started later we are still at a higher percentage of our goal so far. We are at like 9% and they are at 6%

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Oh you have no idea. Years ago I was passing through Dallas on a bus and had an hour layover so I walked around and smoked some... well, let's say tobacco... And this weird redneck started a conversation with me and asked me if I would ever have sex with an Armadillo. I have a very dark sense of humor and never really get weirded out, but I just stood there and had nothing to say. Yep, Texas folk are pretty strange.
That sounds like some messed up...tobacco... you were smoking.

• Funny
Reactions: demoncore1031

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Oh ****.

He's our guest picker.

Would be funny if Iowa was tweeting for him to come and he picks ISU.

BTW, he won’t be the picker. No business wants to upset any fan base. Especially low rent ones like the trailer hawks who probably pound that stuff.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
With Busch in general.

It isn't good beer. And I'm not saying that in a beer snobby way. I'll drink it if it's cold and available (and I drank a lot in San Antonio), but given my choice id easily do even bud ,Coors or Natty before busch if I'm drinking cheap beer

From a guy that drinks Guinness, I dont understand any of the light beer fanaticism. To each their own though.

But fan boying over a light beer mascot is utterly embarrassing.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
The original story about drinking Memphis out of Busch light was good. This constant self glossing about it and reminding everyone is kind of sad.

Let your game do your talking Cyclone Nation.
Self glossing is giving yourself an unearned nickname or reputation. I would say ISU fans have definitely earned that reputation through action, as the Memphis story proves.

Reactions: CCCClone

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
I am pretty sure I saw them at HyVee this week, lol. Can't be worse than Naturday's.
Nothing wrong with Naturdays. They aren't great o even really good, but they have their place. They are better than some of the crappy craft sour beers that people make you try.

• Agree
Reactions: mramseyISU

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron