50,000 retweets if we want the Busch Light guy

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
You been hanging out with WDSM lately and drinking those sea breezes?

I’m not ashamed to admit I like stuff that actually tastes good, but I can 100% with certainty say I’ve never had a sea breeze. Not from embarrassment. More because I’ve just never thought to order one.

But, because I don’t hate myself, I also don’t drink stuff that tastes like **** just because it’s “manly” to do so.

And Guinness tastes like ****.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I’m not ashamed to admit I like stuff that actually tastes good, but I can 100% with certainty say I’ve never had a sea breeze. Not from embarrassment. More because I’ve just never thought to order one.

But, because I don’t hate myself, I also don’t drink stuff that tastes like **** just because it’s “manly” to do so.

And Guinness tastes like ****.

I’ve never tasted **** before so I will take your word on that. ;). I like the thick taste when I’m having a meal. I hate wine and it is the exact opposite of wine. May be why you don’t mind fruity drinks and I don’t care for them. I don’t like sweet style drinks when sipping something. I hardly drink so it doesn’t bother me either way. I will stick with whiskey or bourbon when I have a drink or two and have maybe a twelve of beer in a year.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I’ve never tasted **** before so I will take your word on that. ;). I like the thick taste when I’m having a meal. I hate wine and it is the exact opposite of wine. May be why you don’t mind fruity drinks and I don’t care for them. I don’t like sweet style drinks when sipping something. I hardly drink so it doesn’t bother me either way. I will stick with whiskey or bourbon when I have a drink or two and have maybe a twelve of beer in a year.

Heh heh. Does your wife know this?

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
You guys should get Alluvial to set up a tent next to the Busch guy. Then everyone's happy and drunk.

Last edited:

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Ah, the old discussion of your opinion is wrong. Opinions are not wrong. And the people that are so insecure that what a mob does affects how people look at you. Be your own person that is proud of what you do. Like what you like, and try to treat others with respect.

With that said I HATE Coors Light... but will drink it when it's free and cold. :)

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Ah, the old discussion of your opinion is wrong. Opinions are not wrong. And the people that are so insecure that what a mob does affects how people look at you. Be your own person that is proud of what you do. Like what you like, and try to treat others with respect.

With that said I HATE Coors Light... but will drink it when it's free and cold. :)

Inspirational!

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and stateofmind

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

You’ve changed my mind. I agree with you now.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and stateofmind

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Commented on your shorts?

Texas small talk is weird.

To be fair, my Cyclone golf shorts are kinda loud. I'm kind of superstitious, go with the same clothes every game. The shorts are part of my gameday attire since, um, yeah I forget. Along with my long socks, old school Cyclones belt buckle, flex fit hat, and current new t-shirt (#WinInTheDark from last year is the current new, but will be going with the College Ames Day this week.) See attached:

upload_2019-9-11_12-13-21.jpeg

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
To be fair, my Cyclone golf shorts are kinda loud. I'm kind of superstitious, go with the same clothes every game. The shorts are part of my gameday attire since, um, yeah I forget. Along with my long socks, old school Cyclones belt buckle, flex fit hat, and current new t-shirt (#WinInTheDark from last year is the current new, but will be going with the College Ames Day this week.) See attached:

View attachment 66594

I see nothing wrong with those. They go with everything. Just like jeans.

• Agree
Reactions: dunar and jcyclonee