throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
But the Realtor add doesn't mention anything about 5 murders. I wonder if you are supposed to disclose that in the sellers disclosure?

We bought our house from an estate (in MN so not sure if laws are the same). We asked when we were touring it if the owner had died in the house. We were told that you only have to disclose of deaths if they are related to a crime.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
The Forsythe house in Norwalk has been bought and sold many times. The original buyers after the murder said they found blood and had to clean it. Ugh. They bought it for really cheap because nobody wanted it.

https://www.apnews.com/7e576b8fe54923f3e6146ea6ce36bff4

We've done work with companies that specialize in coming in and cleaning/restoring after a crime scene. Creepy work, but somebody has to do it.

Reactions: Knownothing

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
We've done work with companies that specialize in coming in and cleaning/restoring after a crime scene. Creepy work, but somebody has to do it.

Someone is always willing to buy a property like that given the "right" price. If nothing else they could tare down the house and keep the 33 acres.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Today I learned that Pride is a hitman.
Not that there is anything wrong with that. Wait you meant the moderator. I though you meant the festivals and parades

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron