Great game for CSP and his squad ...

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
You pretty much know any game against KState is going to be a war of attrition. They know how to win late. And they have tons of senior leadership.

So it was a good tough win against a team that will win games in the NCAAs again this year.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and bos

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
K state is tough as nails. Good game by both teams, that was a lot of fun.

Good luck to the cats in the tourney, they could make a run with their defense and experienced team.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
I'm not sure what there is to say other than that was a special effort and wonderful game by both. In the end, Shayok made the shots. Hilton south rocked. Good luck in the championship. #emaw

You sir are a class-act, and I’m glad you’re here contributing to this site.

Heck of a game. Good luck to your team in the NCAAs.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Some fundamental issues I’d like to get cleaned up but really happy to finally see some resiliency

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
What a brutal game. Refs were letting everything go inside, for both teams. We got lucky KState missed a lot of open shots in the 2nd half.

On that note, a lot of teams are "lucky" we missed so many open 3s this year. We played hard tonight. Sometimes you make your own "luck". It wasn't pretty, but we got it done. I don't feel lucky at all.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
What a brutal game. Refs were letting everything go inside, for both teams. We got lucky KState missed a lot of open shots in the 2nd half.

They missed a couple wide open 3s near the end. Almost every open 3 against ISU has gone in this year, even if it was a 20% 3 point shooter from 25 feet.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
They missed a couple wide open 3s near the end. Almost every open 3 against ISU has gone in this year, even if it was a 20% 3 point shooter from 25 feet.

Yeah, Diarra wasn’t missing anything and then he missed two pretty wide open threes at the end there. Don’t know if it was the injury or just conditioning from being out for a few weeks and just coming back, but they were a huge sigh of relief.

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Yeah, Diarra wasn’t missing anything and then he missed two pretty wide open threes at the end there. Don’t know if it was the injury or just conditioning from being out for a few weeks and just coming back, but they were a huge sigh of relief.

Yeah, he looked like he kind of hurt himself when he ran over Lard in the lane.

Funny, we kind of look at the big 3 pointers that Shayok made at the end of the game as huge, but the reality is that he was 1 for 7 before that, so it wasn't like he was on fire. The officials let a lot of grabbing and holding go in that game. ISU just fought their way through it.