*** Official IOWA STATE VS #15 Kansas State Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
site.png
vs
Kansas_State.png

IOWA STATE (21-11, 9-9 BIG 12)
VS. KANSAS STATE (25-7, 14-4 BIG 12)
FRIDAY, MARCH 15 | 6:00 P.M. CST
KANSAS CITY, MO. | SPRINT CENTER (18,972)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPN2
Talent: Bob Wischusen (pxp); Fran Fraschilla (analyst); Holly Rowe (reporter)

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
So I went to the doctor yesterday (to set up an allergy test) immediately after the game, and my blood pressure clocked in at 145 over 110. They were obviously concerned about that until I told them I had just got done watching the game. Rechecked at the end of the visit and it was back down to close to my normal.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
So I went to the doctor yesterday (to set up an allergy test) immediately after the game, and my blood pressure clocked in at 145 over 110. They were obviously concerned about that until I told them I had just got done watching the game. Rechecked at the end of the visit and it was back down to close to my normal.

You'll have to LMK how your test comes out. I was tested a couple years ago, knew I had allergies (hay fever, cats, etc) and wanted to know the extent of them.

BIG surprise.....I'm allergic to lots and lots of things. I take Cetirizine every day, and keep some Flonase close at hand just in case. Also liquid Benadryl can be a life saver - works much faster than the pill form.

I feel your pain, brother......

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron