OFFICIAL POST GAME THREAD -KU vs ISU

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
oK, great game.....KU 35 - ISU 33

ISU never gave up, went toe to toe with a top 20 team in the country.

We keep getting better lets focus on positives, remember the boys and Coaches left it all out on the field today...

GO CYCLONES.....!

Reactions: candg4ever

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
God, what a GREAT game by our players, leaving their hearts on the field. So close.

There are some big wins coming.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
*sigh* that game was so winneable :sad: :no: :arrgh:

Played a helluva first half, had some big plays in the 2nd half

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
NOT A GREAT GAME! We are NOT ready to

win. Nobody consistently imposed their will. They didn;t quit, but they couldn't put more than half a game together ... again.

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
good game clones..we showed alot of heart and many positives that came from the game. We showed we can hang with the top teams in the Big 12. Now we need to take the next step and play 4 quarters

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
Nice to see us play tough against a GOOD team. I think we win vs. Baylor and Nebraska. I know we blew a big lead but we didn't give up after we got down. A lot of young mistakes....lots of good things to come.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Is it just that we don't quite have the horses on the DL and OL? Do you guys think the play calling was ok?

Mar 29, 2006
There are no moral victories here. The main reason the Cyclones lost was their red zone defense. Had one of the KU touchdowns been a field goal, this game could have been very different. They were a break not bend defense.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Last post for me. Gotta walk down the hill, through the rain, and probably past some surprising grizzly bears to meet some students in the library.

Great game! This team has potential, and tons of heart. Only thing that gets us is the one we were afraid of before the season, with the inconsistency of inexperience. Experience comes with time.

This team, by all right, could have been 5-0. No one on our schedule is out of reach for us.

CYCLONE..................POWER!!!

Huge thanks to all for keeping us updated! CycloneFanatic has been a real blessing for us today:yes:

MrGreg

Oct 18, 2006
That was a chance for our program to take a big step forward. Like always, we pissed it down our leg. Being competitive doesn't cut it. Almost winning doesn't count.

Reactions: HiltonMagic

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Re: NOT A GREAT GAME! We are NOT ready to

win. Nobody consistently imposed their will. They didn;t quit, but they couldn't put more than half a game together ... again.

Well, if you can't see one whole hell of a lot of improvement against a top 20 team, a game most figured that they'd lose 42-27, I can't help ya.

I'd even say that was three quarters, and not just a half. Still progress.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Good teams do not put themselves into the positions

we were in today... Young, dropped passes, overthrows, defense mindf...s,.... I want us to be a good team and we will. Good game? Bull - some good PLAYS maybe.