***2019 AAF season thread***

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I don't expect anything from the xfl
Well, I think they are trying to do it right this time, not so much of a gimmick like the last time. They got Bob Stoops to coach, and appear to be getting the right people this time.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Trying to compete with the NFL would be idiotic. I think the way the AAF is doing it right now is the right way
I dont mean, compete as in the during the same season for the same fans same tv time etc. I mean be more competitive for Players, for revenue, etc. To try to become a legitimate Pro league not a development league as it is set up now.

MrTippet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2009
I think Cotton-Moya was on a team but didn't appear to make the final roster

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
But these will always be a development league. Lean into that niche. It doesn’t make it bad
Yeah, you are probably right, but there is always a chance for them to take a bigger piece of that pie.
Especially if the NFL keeps making bone head decisions, getting political and pissing off half their fan base.
If these leagues learn from the NFLs mistakes and dont make the same ones there is no reason that they cant cut into that giant market.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
If you go to AAF.com, the game is streaming there for free, too.

No login required, no account required, just watch it for free. I like that. Wonder if it's a regular feature or just for this opening weekend.

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Mine is sized for a 2nd grader
Mine is for a college student I was at Iowa State in the late 90s, wore it when I watched Troy Davis from the student section. Have a TD authentic Jersey from that time too.