How does this end?

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Do we beat Texas?

Do we make it to Big 12 Championship game?

Do we make it to NY6 bowl?

Does Campbell sign a new deal?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I don't like the idea of playing Texas, in Texas on the LHN. Not because I think this team isn't up to the challenge. I just feel like all these factors allow the referees to decide who wins this game if it's a close one. Everyone on the planet believes, except ISU fans, that Texas winning this game is the best thing for the Big 12. Looking at what the refs did to us last year in Manhattan has me worried as **** about how they will call this game.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
200w.webp

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
I don't like the idea of playing Texas, in Texas on the LHN. Not because I think this team isn't up to the challenge. I just feel like all these factors allow the referees to decide who wins this game if it's a close one. Everyone on the planet believes, except ISU fans, that Texas winning this game is the best thing for the Big 12. Looking at what the refs did to us last year in Manhattan has me worried as **** about how they will call this game.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. But, I'd argue that showing Iowa State is finally good is in the best interest of the conference going forward. The conference needs football to have the same perception it receives in basketball, that it isn't filled with a lot of that B1G or SEC fluff. Parity is the answer to prosperity.

• Agree
Reactions: Clonefan94

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017

Lately the big 12 refs have been playing fair with us.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I don't know how the rest of the season goes, but I know Saturday night ends with Tom Herman in tears and a hefty fine for ISU coming from the Big 12 because you guys ruined everything goddammit!