For a Good Time, Listen to Soundoff

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Tommy from DM is still alive? Can't understand him, but he's still able to dial the phone I guess.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I didn't even look at the Iowa score until well after our game. I then saw a replay of the game-ending play. Looks like AA tight end Fant drop a very easy ball that would have extended the Hok's possession.
shhhh.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I didn't even look at the Iowa score until well after our game. I then saw a replay of the game-ending play. Looks like AA tight end Fant drop a very easy ball that would have extended the Hok's possession.
View attachment 50999

Twins will have a field day with that drop.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Maybe for a good time re-watch a game that matters - ISU-OU. And even the game today. Y'all got this obsession train goin' strong still.
What is interesting, is that in the final years of the Rhoads era, I admit that I paid more attention and took more pleasure watching Iowa lose - because we sucked so bad. These past two years, I barely keep track of Iowa - until I see their score as I browse through the scores of the day. (The Penn State game was the lone exception because it was on TV at a friend's house). What a difference when we can watch good, sound & winning Cyclone football!

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Maybe for a good time re-watch a game that matters - ISU-OU. And even the game today. Y'all got this obsession train goin' strong still.

Please. I am up and listening to pre-game at 8 MT, watched every minute of game and have it recorded. Just because I want to top it off with relishing in some hok grief doesn't mean I we are obsessed with them just like it doesn't mean I hate my dog when I yell at her when we lose.

You grow up a Cyclone fan 20 miles from Iowa City and you'll get where some of us are coming from.

BTW, I have spent just as much time on Husker board in the last few weeks as well.

Call me fanatical.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Went to HN and HR to see Hawk tears and they're not there. I think this season for them and then how we've performed have combined to break them.