Great Crowd Today

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
I think we can all agree that the fanbase deserves better than it's currently getting.

I'm a huge CPR fan, but I was very disappointed that he didn't even acknowledge the incredible fan support for his 1-8 team. It's the first thing out of Fenally's mouth in every post-game show. No exception.

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
I'm a huge CPR fan, but I was very disappointed that he didn't even acknowledge the incredible fan support for his 1-8 team. It's the first thing out of Fenally's mouth in every post-game show. No exception.

Good point.

20130627094922-a08121d0.gif

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I was pretty sure that was the first thing he said on the radio interview....

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive

To those of us there watching the tunnel walk up on the scoreboard, Rhoads mouthed something to the camera that appeared to be along the lines of "we're playing for you guys."

He knows we're there and he's very appreciative.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX

WHAT? It was the first several minutes of his comments post-game!

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
The first time he said fans was 18 seconds into the post game pressure - not sure what cyclonstate is thinking either lol

Eighteen seconds!?!?!?! That's unconscionable! He needs to be fired!

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
I too think that crowd was tremendous this game and this year. I have to give HUGE props to this fan base. I think it's easier to support a struggling team like we have because you continue to see the effort that they put forth on the field week in and week out. In my opinion they put that effort out there because the believe and respect their coach. It's HARDER to coach a team that is falling on hard times than it is one that is having big success.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
This fanbase is so ready for a big winner it's scary. Honestly, if we were having the kind of season Baylor is right now, could you imagine the crazyness going on in Ames?

I'm actually pretty impressed by Iowa in general. IF you think of the amount of people packed into Kinnick and JTS on some weekends, it's really amazing. I don't know what ISU did to **** off the football Gods, but you'd have to think, eventually the tide will turn.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
The first time he said fans was 18 seconds into the post game pressure - not sure what cyclonstate is thinking either lol

My apologies. I was listening to the radio as I was driving home from the game and I honestly thought I heard the entire CPR interview, but it looks like I obviously missed the start of it. I take back those comments.

I think I'm just so frustrated about spending an average of more than $200 per game so I can come home in such a horrible mood that I feel like I'm a total jerk to be around. I keep reminding myself that it's a stupid game, but it doesn't work very well.

I really, really hope that karma is for real.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Where'd that 'time for a fan boycott thread' go? I was gonna pull that up and ask that dummy how it worked out for him. Oh, well, prolly deleted, that works too.

Keep the faith, keep coming, it can't hurt recruiting.

Reactions: kkise

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron