SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
images

Velociraptor.jpg

Spam

May 21, 2008
He already has a prior offense in ames (serious misdemeanor- supplying alcohol to a minor) from only 6 months ago.

CyScoop

Aug 2, 2011
What do you expect when a coach brings in a bunch of bad egg transfers all in the name of fast W's. The thug culture is worse on this team than when the pot heads ran off Haluska. Hey Freddy this ain't the NBA and this ain't Florida, citizenship matters.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
What do you expect when a coach brings in a bunch of bad egg transfers all in the name of fast W's. The thug culture is worse on this team than when the pot heads ran off Haluska. Hey Freddy this ain't the NBA and this ain't Florida, citizenship matters.

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I will never understand why talented young people make such stupid mistakes, especially when they make them more than once.

This is likely a minor offense, yet it may totally mess up a lot of opportunities that may have been there for him in his future. Whatever it was, it's a dumb move.

I hope things work out for him, but let's face it.....really nothing good can come from this.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
He already has a prior offense in ames (serious misdemeanor- supplying alcohol to a minor) from only 6 months ago.

Well, at least he is still not a felon. 4th degree theft is also a serious misdemeanor. So we're not to Iowa City level yet.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I will never understand why talented young people make such stupid mistakes, especially when they make them more than once.

This is likely a minor offense, yet it may totally mess up a lot of opportunities that may have been there for him in his future. Whatever it was, it's a dumb move.

I hope things work out for him, but let's face it.....really nothing good can come from this.
Because they're just kids and sometimes kids do stupid things.