Dec 21, 2008
RG3 or Mathieu should win.

Luck or Richardson will win.

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
RG3 or Mathieu should win.

Luck or Richardson will win.

I sure hope Richardson doesn't win. He's good but I don't see anything special about him. Luck and RG3 have certainly been the huge impact players on their respective teams, where I'm not sure the team would be anywhere close to where it is now without them.

I'm pulling for RG3

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
If we're going off numbers then Keenum would be way ahead of Moore.

RG3 should win in a landslide, then Richardson.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Why should a back who gained 1500+ yards win the Heisman? Good grief. RGIII better win the award hands down. He has brought Baylor up from the grave. Alabama was a power long before Richardson got there and would be a good team without him. Baylor would absolutely suck without RGIII.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Ball. Book it. Isn't BigXII and is B1G.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
RG3 should win it in a landslide, but Richardson will end up winning. Heisman is a joke.

Taco

Sep 24, 2011
RGIII winner

Ball should be off and Keenum of Houston should be going.

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
RG3 for the win.

Actually Monte Balls numbers smoke Richardsons so I am not sure why everyone says Richardson. Also Barkley and Luck are even. Barkley plays for a team that is done for the year. That has to hurt.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
The Heisman has turned into a total farce. Richardson or Luck will win and that's a joke because RGIII is clearly the best player this year. The throw he made to beat OU in the final seconds was a true Heisman moment. Luck is a great player and will be the No. 1 pick but come on, RGIII has had a better season

And spare me the Richardson talk. If he didn't play for Bama, he wouldn't be going to NYC with those numbers. Ball has better numbers. Richardson isnt even the top running back stat wise.

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
RG3 for the win.

Actually Monte Balls numbers smoke Richardsons so I am not sure why everyone says Richardson. Also Barkley and Luck are even. Barkley plays for a team that is done for the year. That has to hurt.

True but that's not Barkley's fault, but that's not really how the system works your team needs post season play. And as far as RB's go Balls numbers easily smoke Richardsons, but you'll get ESPN arguing that he's running against the all mighty SEC defenses so he's clearly the better rusher (in their almost useless opinion)

Taco

Sep 24, 2011
True but that's not Barkley's fault, but that's not really how the system works your team needs post season play. And as far as RB's go Balls numbers easily smoke Richardsons, but you'll get ESPN arguing that he's running against the all mighty SEC defenses so he's clearly the better rusher (in their almost useless opinion)

Yeah, but if you actually look at the defenses the two schools have played against, Wisconsin's opponents averaged 68th in the country in rush defense, while Alabama's rush defenses averaged 59th in the country in rush defense. Not that big of a difference, when you look at the numbers and realize that Ball rushed for 12 more touchdowns and more yards, with 15 fewer carries.