ISU wearing all white unis Friday

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Would be so sick...

scaled.php

Thanks to @EricKyleBob for those on Twitter.

YES PLEASE!!!

I really want to ask him but i dont want to be that guy. i also have his cell number i just dont want to come off as a jersey chaser.

You will/are.:jimlad:

Cytom5

Sep 3, 2010
Ames
I am a jersey chaser though. anytime i see any type of athlete i get that tingly feeling in my hands and i dont know what to do. its bad!!!

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
I am a jersey chaser though. anytime i see any type of athlete i get that tingly feeling in my hands and i dont know what to do. its bad!!!

I hope you never run into me then, I am awfully athletic (for my height, weight and lack of coordination) :spinny:

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
The picture that was tweeted is just a mock up off a picture that people use to make Nike jerseys all the time. I HIGHLY doubt that Nike or Iowa State made it. They would be the normal road jerseys with new pants, not Pro Combat

That helmet in your avatar is very, very, ugly.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I really want to ask him but i dont want to be that guy. i also have his cell number i just dont want to come off as a jersey chaser.

Give me his number and I'll call and ask.

I have no shame.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
You better let us know if it will be white with red helmets, or all white! Or alot of posters will be very angry on here..
Just kidding, but in all honesty those unis will be sick whether the helmets are white or cardinal. I am really looking forward to seeing them in action this friday.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
From that same set of pictures, appears to be a style guide: yfrog Fullsize - http://yfrog.com/ntgnlpj

White jersey, pants, helmet.

Heading along the top reads:

Team Name: Iowa State Cyclones
Uniform Type: Alt.
Season: Fall 2011
Approved: Yes

THOSE ARE SWEET AS WELL.

Love the pants with the broken stripes and I State logo on the hip. How the heck do you come across this thing? Is it like an order form?

Help Support Us

Become a patron