ISU wearing all white unis Friday

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
Where is this from?? Is it credible??

It's from the same group of pictures posted earlier in the thread with the Nike mock-ups of the white helmet & red helmet. Eric Kyle Bob's photo feed, whoever that is.

No idea if it's credible or not, but the rest of the uniform photos in the thread are all Nike Pro Combat unis that are being broken out later this year. And why would someone take the time to create a fake Nike style guide?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
gnlp.jpg

CyFan987

Jan 8, 2008
Waco, TX
It's from the same group of pictures posted earlier in the thread with the Nike mock-ups of the white helmet & red helmet. Eric Kyle Bob's photo feed, whoever that is.

No idea if it's credible or not, but the rest of the uniform photos in the thread are all Nike Pro Combat unis that are being broken out later this year. And why would someone take the time to create a fake Nike style guide?
This better be real.. they look soooooooooo cool :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

CSheen

Feb 10, 2011
I think we've got something here, I've had a lot of experience with design and photoshop, And whoever did that IState all white mockup knew exactly what they were doing, that is very high quality work.

Plus this yfrog Fullsize - http://yfrog.com/ntgnlpj that was mentioned earlier. Someone got giddy about it.

CSheen

Feb 10, 2011
Id think Alternate, But with that being that, I think it brings us a step closer to Nike considering us for Pro Combats here down the line. (granted the B12 stays together)

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I admit, I was one who hated on this version of the helmet back in the Chizik days ... but for some reason in "real life" it looks so awesome. Ever since that twitter photo leaked I've been waiting to see it busted out.

Reactions: jdoggivjc

CyFan987

Jan 8, 2008
Waco, TX
I admit, I was one who hated on this version of the helmet back in the Chizik days ... but for some reason in "real life" it looks so awesome. Ever since that twitter photo leaked I've been waiting to see it busted out.
I love your signature hahahahhaha

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
They will wear white jerseys and pants, no helmets. Rhoads just got asked.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron