ISU Ranked on Worst FBS Uni's

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
Where I don't think we have the 8th worst uni's in College Football, I can't say I disagree with his reasoning.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Sweet, a guy makes money writing an article about football fashion.

ALLinCyclone

Apr 20, 2011
Cedar Falls
:shocked: What's new... we got on the same lists for having our old uniforms and will continue being on them with the new ones. I like em. Maybe someone should send a pic of our new gold jerseys... pretty sweet looking

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
The throwbacks that we wore when we beat Iowa at home under Chiz were by far the best we've every sported.

H

Hugs4ISU

Also, with a nickname like Cyclones, the best option was a capital “Iâ€￾ with “STATEâ€￾ over the top? A little originality, please.

I really don't like "IState", either. I didn't when Pollard first pulled it out of his ***, and I don't now. I think it'll go away one year after Pollard is no longer the AD.

H

Hugs4ISU

You do realized the I-State was used previously right?

I did some searching, and everything that I've found appears to show that it started with Pollard. I also cannot personally recall "IState" being used before Pollard. The closest that I can recall before Pollard was the "iastate" of ISU's internet domain name.

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
I did some searching, and everything that I've found appears to show that it started with Pollard. I also cannot personally recall "IState" being used before Pollard. The closest that I can recall before Pollard was the "iastate" of ISU's internet domain name.

DOVXPBCDWNLOBCJ.20071107035821.jpg

Three possibilities:

1. Pollard came up with this design as a child.
2. Eric Heft is a time-travelling SOB, sent from our time to save the past.
3. I-State isn't a relatively new design.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron