Capello Transfering...

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Oh Tommy boy...donde esta?!? I guess he did want to battle for the starting QB position..just not here :biglaugh:

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
What? Hope his dad gets on, I enjoy his posts. I thought James had a real shot.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Good luck to James. Seemed to have everything but the arm strength for Big 12 ball. I'm sure he'll be good at this level.

Hopefully this ends the "4 man race" nonsense.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I thought maybe he could have been a Big XII starter down the road. Rhoads and Co. must have talked him out of it.

Last edited:

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Oh Tommy boy...donde esta?!? I guess he did want to battle for the starting QB position..just not here :biglaugh:

No need to be a **** about it. The kid worked hard and I never heard anything bad about him off the field. He put an earnest effort toward becoming our starter and when it was apparent it wasn't going to happen, he moved on. His family seemed to enjoy their affiliation with ISU and always had good things to say. He's leaving on good terms as far as I'm concerned and I wish him nothing but the best.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Best of luck to James. Hopefully he can take advantage of this new opportunity and show what he can do on the field.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
No need to be a **** about it. The kid worked hard and I never heard anything bad about him off the field. He put an earnest effort toward becoming our starter and when it was apparent it wasn't going to happen, he moved on. His family seemed to enjoy their affiliation with ISU and always had good things to say. He's leaving on good terms as far as I'm concerned and I wish him nothing but the best.
This is impossible

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

Exactly, this kid stuck it out through spring ball, gave it a shot and then decided to go elsewhere. I don't know how anyone couldn't respect that. You hate to see the program lose high character kids but this is obviously the right move for James...Good luck to him.

Reactions: tazclone

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny

+1

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

I have no ill will against James. This however furthers my belief that family members or really close friends posting on fan sites very rarely ends well. Capello made an *** of his kid. I hope James has a successful college career in Ohio closer to home (something Justin Hamilton could learn the meaning of).

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
I have no ill will against James. This however furthers my belief that family members or really close friends posting on fan sites very rarely ends well. Capello made an *** of his kid. I hope James has a successful college career in Ohio closer to home (something Justin Hamilton could learn the meaning of).

please post examples... Not saying he didnt...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron