I support coach McDermott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I'm currently on the fence.

I'm with you, acrozier. I have stated this before. I will continue to go out and cheer on this team until the very end of the season.

Then, whatever happens, that's the time to talk about the future of the team.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Zod,

You might want to split the FOS before the son of Jor El comes back and crushes your hand.

That is all.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
That's aces kid. Can we call him a retard for starting this thread like we do to the people who do the opposite?

I respect a healthy debate concerning this issue without the name calling. I don't think I have posted anything which would be considered name calling.

I just don't feel mid-season is the proper time. You can disagree with me if you want on that issue, but it certainly doesn't make you or me a "retard".

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I support Iowa State. I am a fan of Iowa State University rather than a particular coach. That is all.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I respect a healthy debate concerning this issue without the name calling. I don't think I have posted anything which would be considered name calling.

I just don't feel mid-season is the proper time. You can disagree with me if you want on that issue, but it certainly doesn't make you or me a "retard".
Do you think I was calling you out for some reason?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
kneel_before_zod.jpg

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
That's aces kid. Can we call him a retard for starting this thread like we do to the people who do the opposite?

Who talks like this?:biglaugh: I was gonna ask who/what are you, but then I realized that the only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.

Reactions: GeronimusClone
Status
Not open for further replies.