we'll have to go out and get ****ed up then! I might head up to Des Moines this weekend possibly. I'll let you knwo more later and I might be going to Wrigley thursday with Price to the cubs game
I'm going to be up in Ames for the Veishea Parade in a couple of weeks. I'm working the parade on Saturday, so I'll be partying on Friday night.
You're welcome. Let me know if you end up going and what you think of the service. I usually go to the 5:00pm services on Sundays. And , btw it is a come as you are service - meaning most people there are wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, etc.
hey. if you are considering moving to spain and would like any info/opinions, feel free to drop me a line. i live in granada.
yeah, I was suprised how many Sweet Caroline backers there were. I've picked up from some of the guys who were against you's other posts that they kind of sound like dicks...
Okay, now I have to see if I can make it up on Thursday... Vampire Weekend + Tristan Prettyman is an unexpected combo!

I'm pretty sure I HAVE to make it up for the one this summer. I've become totally obsessed w/Bon Iver.
Hey man, i guess i messed up again, can you rescue me? Green Valley has 30 of my horsies. I understand if you can't, just let me know.
I really was only going by those two pics... I haven't seen her other than that. My opinion may be a little uninformed. :)
Maybe I'm just super-picky about my women... :wink: In that post with two pics of her, the first one is just not good. The second one is good, though!
nice avatar, ross was a good painter, lol "and i'm gonna paint a little friend over here for me in the corner off by itself".
I am duly impressed. :notworthy: My husband does a really good Jimi - he actually sang "Red House" the first night we met. You can definitely impress the ladies with a good voice.
I can't sing very well, so I generally do stuff like Salt-N-Pepa or something random like that. :) I love TMBG!!! I wanted one of our wedding songs to be "Another First Kiss" off of the hits album - it's such a beautiful song.

I saw the D in concert about five years ago... It was awesome. :)
I would agree with that - which is why I'm so conflicted about "Closer". Very catchy, very well-composed. Abhorrent lyrics. It's like a moral dilemma every time you listen to a song.

Filter

No filters available.