DaddyMac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're welcome. Let me know if you end up going and what you think of the service. I usually go to the 5:00pm services on Sundays. And , btw it is a come as you are service - meaning most people there are wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, etc.
    DaddyMac,

I wanted to keep you in the loop on the upcoming Memorial Golf event for the Iowa Donor Network. I had commented on this when you were trying to do your charity promotion and wanted to share the date & info on the golf.

It will be held at Briarwood Golf Course in Ankeny on May 12. It will start with registration at 8:30 am & golf starting at 10 am. Upon conclusion of the golf, there will be dinner served downstairs & auction items to be auctioned off.

I am currently working with ISU on getting some guests (Football players) again for this event. We are also going to try and get Greg McDermott & a couple of Basketball players.

There are sponsorship opportunities & a golfing foursome is $400, which includes, golf, cart, sack lunch, goodie bag, dinner and a goodtime with mostly fellow Cyclones!

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…