WWE Royal Rumble (2018)/NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia Thread

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
Samoa Joe pulled from the Rumble due to a foot injury during last week's RAW.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Watching NXT - Lacey Evans has the potential to be a freaking star. She does the uppity Southern Belle so well and more importantly can speak the part.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
So I normally just fast forward through episodes stopping only when something catches my eye. Smackdown this week had a total of 4 matches, the last one featuring 2 that wrestled earlier in the night. So much back roon and promo stuff which I don't mind but it was all so bad, like the selfie cam crap.

Just seemed odd that the whole episode was 3 US title matches and 1 women's tag team. Hope that auidence got some decent dark matches.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
So I normally just fast forward through episodes stopping only when something catches my eye. Smackdown this week had a total of 4 matches, the last one featuring 2 that wrestled earlier in the night. So much back roon and promo stuff which I don't mind but it was all so bad, like the selfie cam crap.

Just seemed odd that the whole episode was 3 US title matches and 1 women's tag team. Hope that auidence got some decent dark matches.

I thought the selfie cam thing was noticeably bad too.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
While nothings a done deal yet, it looks like EC3 will be (re)signing with WWE. He’s cancelled his indie dates and he’s been spotted at the PC. There have also been rumors that he may debut at the Royal Rumble.

Word is also Chelsea Green/Laurel Van Ness will likely be signing with WWE sometime this year.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
I found it odd that they didn't book her for PWG's Mystery Vortex 5 (Show with basically an unknown card, they might announce titles matches however) which was a few days eariler.

The reason was she was kinda suddenly not booked was because she moved to Cleveland and then Orlando because of Johnny.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Undertaker has to come out and tell people he’s retired because people are ******* stupid and couldn’t except the fact that last years wrestlemania was his last match. The old school thing was to leave your boots in the ring when you retired. Undertaker left his hat and coat in the ring. He clearly was saying goodbye. It’s sad people couldn’t except that and he had to come out almost a year later and do that.

• Agree
Reactions: jdoggivjc

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Did they really just cut To commercial as Scott Hall was coming out? Really?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron