Worst halftime show ever

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
I love this thread, sums up the board nicely. We get a nice win, have to complain about something.

If you were not in attendance, you could not understand how bad it was. There were some quiet booooos from the crowd at the end......ISU definitely was ripped off.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I love this thread, sums up the board nicely. We get a nice win, have to complain about something.
Did you pay to go to the game, bring your children, then hear about guys shooting it off into each others mouth because they want to get off?

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
Not sure who booked them, but they obviously weren't too familiar with the pair they booked. No way all those "I'm so excited to get off!" jokes would have been allowed. It was funny to the middle school aged kids a couple rows in front of me. That's about it.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Did you pay to go to the game, bring your children, then hear about guys shooting it off into each others mouth because they want to get off?

I did not, but the way you explain it, sounds hilarious. (I can see with children it's probably not). Maybe you should be a good parent and be in line for a Clone Cone rather than watching BS halftime crap.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Did you guys all get off? That was an awful halftime show. No humor whatsoever.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
My halftime was great! I'd explain further but not sure the gf would appreciate me talking about the details.

Well farns, maybe you're halftime entertainment wasn't much different after all.

Reactions: Farnsworth

NebraskaCyclone

Sep 15, 2011
Nebraska
Could we just hire Hawkeye belly tattoo guy for halftime entertainment? Isn't that how we should properly view Fran and company? He might be grotesque but at least Chubs isn't R rated. #TruffleShuffle

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
It didn't help that the one guy had burnt orange pants on. Honestly I would've been more entertained and others less offended if someone went to center court and took a dump.

CyGOLFR

Nov 8, 2010
Has JP issued an apology letter yet??

its was BAD!!! The only "getting off" that should have happened was them "getting off" the court!!!

Help Support Us

Become a patron