Worst Fans in the Big 12?

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Missouri has the worst fans.

Having that poll on a Texas A&M board is going to skew the results toward the schools in the south.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Most B12 South school don't even know where to find the North schools. No joke, many fans don't even know ISU is a part of their conference.... sad

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
Missouri has the worst fans.

Having that poll on a Texas A&M board is going to skew the results toward the schools in the south.

It depends which sport we are talking about. I have always found KU basketball fans to be the most arrogant.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
The ESPN message boards still exist? Such a shame...

I know, ESPN really should sub their message boards out to Jeremy!

This is the time of year where I think KU fans are the worst. "Rock, Choke, Jayhawk.... KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUU **stupid waving thing**

I think KU does get my overall vote, but there are a lot of bad ones. aTm fans really made a statement with all the crap they were talking about Sedrick Johnson on signing day.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
honestly all schools are gonna have their bad fans, However fans at ISU are usually more realistic than fans of KU, Texas, OU, Nebraska whos fans usually have very big heads from their previous success

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
COuld you believe the KU fans SUnday. There was a break in the action so a Texas player could put his contact in and th eKU fans started booing. Reick Barnes even looke dup and could not believe it. What a bunch of D-bags.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
COuld you believe the KU fans SUnday. There was a break in the action so a Texas player could put his contact in and th eKU fans started booing. Reick Barnes even looke dup and could not believe it. What a bunch of D-bags.

I know! I swore they didn't commit a foul in that game as much as they boo every whistle.

rte4st8

I agree KU basketball fans. I was in the upper deck on the end and I went up to the top to go to the rest room. A KU fan is swearing because they didn't get a foul call. Rick Barnes was classic he was looking up and saying give me a break. KU fans booed the manager when she was introduced.

Best line of the night from a KU fan. You (ISU) beat us 3 times in a row at Allen Field house and that does not happen by anybody. He then wanted to know what I thouht about McDermott...he sounded a bit concerned that we might beat the National Power Jayhawks again.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Dude, we beat them 3 times in a row how long ago? KU fans turn out well I will give them that, they are passionate but damn they get on your nerves with their antics.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
We probably boo the most in hoops :) , but follow our teams better than anyone else through thick and thin.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
We probably boo the most in hoops :) , but follow our teams better than anyone else through thick and thin.

Then again, ISU is one of the few teams in the league that has had both a 'thick' and a 'thin' recently. Most have only one or the other.

SaxaCLONE13

Nov 6, 2007

Yeah talk about real class right? I really dislike KU fans period. Every foul called against them, they scream their head's off as if it was the worst call in the world. Real bad when their court is known for the worst hosing jobs in history!!!:no:

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Missouri BB fans are so incredibly obnoxious.

Kansas fans can be, however, they also can be respectful of your team. So its a pleasant obnoxiousness.

I've never met a... ummm.... what do you call him?... A Colorado basketball fan?!... I think he is a myth, like the Loch Ness Monster.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I am also going to have to vote for Colorado. The incident that immediately comes to mind is their football game against Nebraska in 05, which they lost 30-3 to blow the Big XII North and give us a chance to win it (which we promptly lost). Their student section started throwing bottles and other debris onto the field while the game was still in action, and the cops had to clear out the entire student section and kick them out of the stadium.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
K-State basketball AND football fans. Period.

yeahthat.gif