Win a FREE ISU basketball shirt! (New CF sponsor.)

Big12Cy

Jan 13, 2008
Nice site, and thank you sir...making hourly posts all day tomorrow sounds like a great way to spend a Friday.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Good luck on the new business. When you make millions, remember to donate to Iowa State and get a building named after you.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Personally I think the site is a great idea. After reading the "About" page it fascinated me from an educational standpoint. I wonder how the stories could be incorporated into educational activities for children? Could be very cool? Perhaps even a series of children's stories? Good luck!

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
I really enjoyed your site. Good luck! Thanks for supporting Cyclone Fanatic.

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
Personally I think the site is a great idea. After reading the "About" page it fascinated me from an educational standpoint. I wonder how the stories could be incorporated into educational activities for children? Could be very cool? Perhaps even a series of children's stories? Good luck!

Interesting you picked up on that...there is definitely a long-term plan with the stories and the products being a cohesive set. The ISU releases later this year will be more story-driven through a variety of media...

3GenCyclone

Jan 18, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Shirts look awesome! Loving the old school vibe. Good luck with the new business, and the blog looks great. Might think about eliminating some spacing, or fitting photos closer together. I know it seems dumb, but the less people have to scroll the more engaged they stay!

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
First off, shocked it took until post 90 to mention coupons, and it wasn't CycloneErik.

Secondly, love the fact that we have some good independent creative types out there putting the university and programs in a positive light. Very interesting site overall!