Win a FREE ISU basketball shirt! (New CF sponsor.)

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
Greetings fellow Cyclone Fanatics!

Win a FREE ISU basketball shirt! More details below:

I have read Cyclone Fanatic for years and now have an opportunity to support the CF community while offering free stuff for you! I am proud to be an official supporter of Cyclone Fanatic. I am a native of Ames and an alumni of Iowa State University. My wife and I live in a small beach town south of Los Angeles where I have started my own Internet company that focuses on storytelling. Named Kagavi, my company focuses tales of adventure inspired by my Grandpa's campfire stories.

I will have a full roll out of Kagavi over the next few months, but I couldn't resist starting my soft opening now, in order to give you free ISU gear! To celebrate the great season (so far) of both ISU basketball teams, I created a limited edition of 50 ISU basketball shirts that celebrate the opening of Hilton Coliseum in 1971. The shirts are officially licensed by Iowa State University and made in America out of sustainable materials.

While I may "only" have one shirt for now, I wanted to start the soft opening of Kagavi now so people have an opportunity to follow us on our journey as we struggle through the growing pains of being a tiny startup operating out of a living room. Kagavi has two major ISU collections that will release in the second half of the year. One is focused on the history of ISU football, while another celebrates our beloved cagers. I am very pumped about what those collections will have and wish I could share them right now! We will also be releasing non-ISU related collections this spring and summer. Eventually our goal is to become a vertically integrated media company with a retail arm.

Our blog: Blog | Kagavi
The shirt: Hilton Coliseum Opening Day | Kagavi
Our size chart: Size Chart | Kagavi

FREE SHIRTS! FREE SHIRTS! FREE SHIRTS!

Enough blabber. I will be giving away NINE FREE SHIRTS on Friday. I will post a new winner every hour starting at 10:00 AM CST and ending at 6:00 PM. To win a free shirt, you must:

• Be a current member of CF. (To make it fair, no new accounts started today.)
  • Post in this thread (talk about my website, post any bugs you may see, postulate on the origins of the Yeti, talk about anything--just post at least once).
  • By posting, you will be entered into the contest. The drawing at 10:00 AM will randomly choose a name from all CF members that posted in this thread between now and 9:59 AM Friday. The drawing at 11:00 AM will include any new posts from 10:00 AM to 10:59 AM, etc.
  • Each CF member limited to one entry.
  • I will send the winners a PM with more details on how to claim their free shirt!

THAT'S NOT ALL! BONUS FREE SHIRT!

Since the shirt celebrates the opening of Hilton Coliseum, I will award a free shirt to the first person who can post a picture of the ticket stub from the first game in Hilton on December 2, 1971 against Arizona. (New CF members are allowed for this shirt.) Due to the limited scarcity of my shirts, I will give this free shirt offer an expiration date of Thursday, March 21 at 10:00 AM.

LIST OF FRIDAY WINNERS:

• 10:00 AM: Cychotiic
  • 11:00 AM: mtowncyclone13
  • 12:00 PM: CYCLONE STATE
  • 1:00 PM: cyclonetrent
  • 2:00 PM: BKLYNCyclone
  • 3:00 PM: SaraV
  • 4:00 PM: Mlawrence
  • 5:00 PM: cyrevkah
  • 6:00 PM: intrepid27
  • Hilton Ticket Stub: (Not awarded yet)

I will monitor this thread and answer any questions. Thanks everyone! Best of luck!

EDIT: As posted elsewhere in this thread, remember to get back to me quickly with your shirt size--they are going fast and I only have so many shirts of each size!

Joshua Kagavi

Last edited:

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
Iowa State is needing more original designs for shirts. Price is kinda high but hopefully the quality makes it worth it.