When I Realized That 3.14 Looks Like "PIE" Backwards, I was AMAZED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger1

May 21, 2008
Ames
There is an arrow between the E and X in Fedex

And the straight line in the small e is an axle connecting the wheels represented by the cirular shapes of e and d. The two colors represent both ground and air. I forget which is which, but the F and E supposedly represent an air terminal and a ground terminal. I think the F is ground, and the E is air, because the x represents the airport runways. Or so I've heard it explained.

And for more useless FedEx trivia, reportedly Frederick Smith (founder of FedEx), received a rather low grade in a business course when he submitted a class assignment/proposal outlining plans for a joint ground/air delivery service utilizing central hubs. Heard that one from a speaker once talking about sticking with your ideas and not letting folks tell you it can't be done. I have no idea whether there is any fact to it or not. Just makes for an interesting story.

Last edited:

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
There is an arrow between the E and X in Fedex

fedex-logo.jpg

Also, the line of the first "e" is the axle between the wheels/tires of the "e" and the "d" (for the ground delivery vehicles.) Aww. trigger1 beat me to it.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
"Letters like 'u' and 'r' can mean words like 'you' and 'are'!"

qpf3wl.jpg

cyman1189

Aug 11, 2008
Akron, OH
i love seeing threads started by Cycofan1 when he posts about once a month that he is never going to post again. makes me laugh

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron