Help: What warrants a new thread?

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
I am TIRED of this comment...

"No way this needed a whole new thread..."

Would you guys get off of your high horse for a minute and tell me WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WARRANTS A NEW THREAD??? Every time I see a new thread, some d-bag has to come and say how stupid the starter is for starting a new thread... get over it, it's a message board. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THREADS ON A MESSAGE BOARD! :realmad:

I'm ending my rant.... for now

Reactions: je4cy23

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
A new topic warrants a new thread.

A rehashed, beaten up, run over, old news topic does not need a new thread. And I would say close to 50% of new threads on this forum these days would classify as such.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
The problem is when people think their contribution is so brilliant that it's too good to go in an existing thread on the same subject. "Yeah, yeah, I know there is already a thread on this, but I have something more important to say that all of that stuff. So I need to start a brand new thread to draw the deserved attention to my incredible brilliance."

I'm not sure I've ever started a thread. I just don't think that much of myself and my opinion.

Reactions: Rolling Clones

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I recommend using the search feature, then you know what topics are already being threaded about.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
I am TIRED of this comment...

"No way this needed a whole new thread..."

Would you guys get off of your high horse for a minute and tell me WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WARRANTS A NEW THREAD??? Every time I see a new thread, some d-bag has to come and say how stupid the starter is for starting a new thread... get over it, it's a message board. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THREADS ON A MESSAGE BOARD!

I'm ending my rant.... for now

No way this "What warrants a new thread" warrants a new thread.

Reactions: Clonegrad07

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Citizen's merge! Citizen's merge!

Gomer_Pyle.jpg

Reactions: MidwestZest

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
What warrents a new thread? Whatever I feel like starting one over. But you aren't allowed to start any new ones after this ludicrous show of failthread.

Seneca Wallace.

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
I haven't looked at the A&M thread in 3000 posts. All it is is people talking about how many posts there are and trying to make it bigger. I prefer more posts that offer more specific or breaking news.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
3 things:

1. Discussions of Clones21's mom.
2. The 3rd and final installment of Snowcraig leaving the kids at school (and his subsequent murder by his wife)
3. Coupons

Reactions: CtownCyclone

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk]Posting and you - YouTube[/ame]

Help Support Us

Become a patron