Help: What Just Happened?

K

KFitzy87

Did anyone else just lose a bunch of threads and see half of the day disappear?

K

KFitzy87

633748800142447960_ZombieApocalypse_xlarge.jpeg

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
yes, and a bunch of threads popped up as having new posts and they are all things i have already read, and the times dont match up.

C

CyBer

This is because the mega thread cannot be killed and it is out for revenge now. Chris screwed up by trying to kill it.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Someone sabotaged the internal mechanisms at CF World Headquarters, causing some breakdowns in the system. Not sure who's responsible yet, but investigators found several geodes and a moonrock on the premises. A list of suspects is being compiled. Expect punishment to be harsh and swift.

Last edited:

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Someone sabotaged the internal mechanisms at CF World Headquarters, causing some breakdowns in the system. Not sure who's responsible yet, but investigators found several geodes and a moonrock on the premises. A list of suspects is being compiled. Expect punishment to be harsh and swift.

:biglaugh:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It's people from the future just like the cern supercollider.

C

CyBer

What's funny about this thread is that my post got removed because I owned Janny.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Don't want to worry anybody, but I may have accidentally crossed the streams.

Reactions: bos

CloneAggie

Oct 21, 2006

tumblr_lv7bolAkbg1qb3r5lo1_500.jpg

Reactions: bos

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
What's funny about this thread is that my post got removed because I owned Janny.

what post? Nobody deleted anything here. Are you sure you hit the "submit reply" button?

...and the next time one of your posts owns anyone, will be the first.

C

CyBer

what post? Nobody deleted anything here. Are you sure you hit the "submit reply" button?

...and the next time one of your posts owns anyone, will be the first.

This is golden, fitzy can back me up on this one. :yes: