What I'm hearing about Matt Thomas

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Wouldn't be shocked to hear that Niang is going to the Warriors D league team...

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Sarcasm? The lakers didn't have room for him and I believe the only chance for a 2 way contract would've been with the lakers but they already gave one to the Texas am PG.

No sarcasm. I expected him to sign with the South Bay Lakers. Not a two way deal, but still affiliated with the Lakers.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Good for him. He is better off playing there right away. Will end up making more money.

I'd love if CF staff could get some of the contract amounts of some of our recent pro players (Ejim, McGee, Clyburn, McKay) and maybe the recents (Burton, Thomas) just to give us fans a better gauge of what these contracts look like. I know we often say "make more in Europe" or whatever, but I'm curious as i think it is likely someone like MT will make WAY more if he plays there 4 years vs riding the G League and hoping for a call up.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfan21

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
That team is way up in the NW corner of Spain in Santiago de Compostela. It hasn't been a particularly successful team but I'm sure they have fewer resources than their counterparts in Barcelona and Madrid.

If you're Catholic, you can do a double pilgrimmage -- the traditional one for which the city is renowned and, more importantly, one to pay homage to a Cyclone saint.

• Informative
Reactions: Doc

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I'd love if CF staff could get some of the contract amounts of some of our recent pro players (Ejim, McGee, Clyburn, McKay) and maybe the recents (Burton, Thomas) just to give us fans a better gauge of what these contracts look like. I know we often say "make more in Europe" or whatever, but I'm curious as i think it is likely someone like MT will make WAY more if he plays there 4 years vs riding the G League and hoping for a call up.

Burton is probably making like 500,000,000 Won in Korea.