***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
The fact Middleton even got that good of a shot from that angle was crazy enough.

Glad the Pacers got that W because they would have been sick letting that one go.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Did we ever think that skinny kid with the huge smile would be hitting game winning shots in the playoffs?

Boy have we been lucky.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Did we ever think that skinny kid with the huge smile would be hitting game winning shots in the playoffs?

Boy have we been lucky.

I genuinely think we may be the best point guard program of the past 10-15 years.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I listened to Bill Simmons podcast this week and him or guy he had on said Tyrese should focus on his midrange game. Said he shoots a better percentage from there.

Checks out 1-12 from 3, 7-10 from 2

Before the second half of this year he was a top 10-15 3 point shooter in the league taking crazy long 3s.

I mean even in the all star game he was dropping them like a layup. I think it‘s just a short term thing brought on by nagging injury, if they go deep in playoffs he could even get back to form.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Before the second half of this year he was a top 10-15 3 point shooter in the league taking crazy long 3s.

I mean even in the all star game he was dropping them like a layup. I think it‘s just a short term thing brought on by nagging injury, if they go deep in playoffs he could even get back to form.

I think that's what Bill and his guest were getting at with their comments. Short term go mid range till your 100%.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Nope. She was just taking video of reactions.
100% that one interview right after she signed with the Fever, showed her true self. Someone asked her about Tyrese and she had to acknowledge that he was doing good, but then she got the slam in about he went to a terrible school/program. I played nice acknowledging she was a good player, but after that screw her, whenever her career ends it is over. Hell it wouldn't surprise me to see her play pro for 5 yrs or so, then go right back as head coach at Iowa when Bluder retires.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
100% that one interview right after she signed with the Fever, showed her true self. Someone asked her about Tyrese and she had to acknowledge that he was doing good, but then she got the slam in about he went to a terrible school/program. I played nice acknowledging she was a good player, but after that screw her, whenever her career ends it is over. Hell it wouldn't surprise me to see her play pro for 5 yrs or so, then go right back as head coach at Iowa when Bluder retires.
She will be a terrible coach. Usually good players don’t become good coaches. Her players will whine after every foul and her team will lead the nation in technical foul.