VEGAS: Iowa favored by 2 for 2017 Cy-Hawk game

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He was injured.

Looks like you were wrong. And you guys wonder why we love KF. You guys talk like Wadley is the greatest RB on the planet and he only got 4 carries in a home loss to an FCS team and he wasn't injured.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
You said that, what did he hurt? I know it could be a number of things due to his size
knee-pain.jpg

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Looks like you were wrong. And you guys wonder why we love KF. You guys talk like Wadley is the greatest RB on the planet and he only got 4 carries in a home loss to an FCS team and he wasn't injured.
That is not accurate. A father with a son on the team confirmed he was nursing a bum knee, also put out there by Blair Sanderson. You know who Belichick is and Kirks relationship to him, right? Could he have gone more, probably, but he had a bad knee that week and didn't practice on Tuesday of that week.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/soooo-is-wadley-hurt-or-not.161407/

Also covered in about 100 other threads there.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
His size probably wouldn't have been a factor vs. a team like NDSU. NDSU wasn't a big, or overly physical team by any means. I was at the game and they just looked like a better prepared, more cohesive football team on offense and it felt like they wanted it more (especially on the sidelines). They did what they needed to do to win the game, Iowa didn't really deviate from their game plan or adapt at all. Iowa had their chances to put the game away and out of reach but NDSU hung around and won the game at the end.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
His size probably wouldn't have been a factor vs. a team like NDSU. NDSU wasn't a big, or overly physical team by any means. I was at the game and they just looked like a better prepared, more cohesive football team on offense and it felt like they wanted it more (especially on the sidelines). They did what they needed to do to win the game, Iowa didn't really deviate from their game plan or adapt at all. Iowa had their chances to put the game away and out of reach but NDSU hung around and won the game at the end.

Wasn't there a big TD run called back bc of a questionable call?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Oh. My. God. LOL!

• Funny
Reactions: SolarGarlic

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Good to know Kirk lies about the health and well being of college students. That will definitely be used in the future by me
I'm sure it will be. Might be slightly applicable if Wadley would have stayed in the game and not been pulled, but you do you bud.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure it will be. Might be slightly applicable if Wadley would have stayed in the game and not been pulled, but you do you bud.

But then Kirk lied about his student athlete and said he wasn't hurt. In Kirk We Trust!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah i agree. Can't come back with much when 42-3 is brought up.

Iowa wasn't a big, or overly physical team by any means. I was at the game and they just looked like a better prepared, more cohesive football team on offense and it felt like they wanted it more (especially on the sidelines).

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
This is pretty weak man. Take the weekend off, come back recharged and have a go at MVC with your A game.

It's not weak at all. You guys all act like Kirk is some great guy and even have "In Kirk We Trust" shirts but when it comes down to it he's just another guy in a slimy business who's lying and cashing big checks

Help Support Us

Become a patron