Time to cut out our Busch Light love affair

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Latest update from our building (Capital Square) management company:

"I want you to be aware of the fact that the police are investing a credible threat against one of our tenants. While this issue is being investigated, we have implemented the following changes in building safety and security procedures:

• All building elevators are accessible with tenant badges only
  • Tenants and visitors can expect to be asked for identification
  • Additional security and law enforcement personnel are on site outside the building, at the skywalk level and at public access points
  • Food deliveries and other materials delivered to the building will be subject to inspection
  • Report suspicious activity to the police immediately

These changes will remain in effect until further notice."

• Informative
Reactions: MeowingCows

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006

"I want you to be aware of the fact that the police are investing a credible threat against one of our tenants. While this issue is being investigated, we have implemented the following changes in building safety and security procedures:

• Additional security and law enforcement personnel are on site outside the building, at the skywalk level and at public access points
  • Food deliveries and other materials delivered to the building will be subject to inspection

Seeing as i work to the north of Capitol Square and take my daily walking path through there via the skywalk, glad i am out of the office the rest of the week.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Yes, we all grew and learned when we became adults. He was not an adult at the time. Why don't you get that. It is not relevant to the profile of him today.

I think this guy would probably think if Carson had farted during the middle of a sermon at church and chuckled about it when he was 12 while the congregation all looked at him in disgust it probably would be relevant enough to include in a "profile."

Reactions: capitalcityguy

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Yes, we all grew and learned when we became adults. He was not an adult at the time. Why don't you get that. It is not relevant to the profile of him today.
Maybe that’s part of what makes it relevant. It shows that he really is a good person bc he admitted it to was wrong to say those things and rejects that kind of talk now. And I think his response elevates him. And I think his statement about the register being kind and thanking them for pointing out the old tweets shows even more how great he is.

Also would it be relevant if he stood by the racist tweets?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I think this guy would probably think if Carson had farted during the middle of a sermon at church and chuckled about it when he was 12 while the congregation all looked at him in disgust it probably would be relevant enough to include in a "profile."

If this were me at 24 I would have taken this insta-fame and used it to hook up with a bunch of sluts, go out and just have a huge cocaine fueled bender full of breaking and entering in to swimming pools late at night and driving around drunk af.

I think that’s why my current flaming liberal self is on board this train. Amazing restraint, intelligence, and awareness from young Mr. King. Should be commended.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Why didnt the register add that, though. because they were smearing him.

Pretty sure the register had his press conference on their site and posted his whole statement where he quotes this tweet. Did you read the article? Doesn’t sound like a smear job to me. The article made me like him even more.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

Sounds like it's "work from home" time for you.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Pretty sure the register had his press conference on their site and posted his whole statement where he quotes this tweet. Did you read the article? Doesn’t sound like a smear job to me. The article made me like him even more.
Are you kidding, yes I read the article. They had his statement because he got out ahead of them, you are off your rocker. Go back to your cubical next to Aaron.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
What about this old tweet of his? Did the Register get this one in the story? Seems like if they were interested in profiling and wanted to include the 8 year old tweets, they could have also incorporated this one.

This needs to be shared by EVERY media member to show how people change. I'll start sending it to media members and I ask everyone else join in.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
And in come the others to take the void AB left to get in on the hype. In the end all of this controversy is probably only going to make it take off again.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron