Denver, CO
Says the school with an apology wall.

f253cd70-b155-46c3-a905-ea79533445ec_text.gif

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Actually we’re the most knowledgeable, if you are too sensitive to that….then leave the site…..no one wants you here.
The Iowa fan base leads the entire country in several categories:
- tattoos on the belly
- sex with strangers in opposing team stadium bathroom stall
- coach stare down of official
- free pizza at home games

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
Good for what she is doing, but what I don't care for is every hawkeye fan I know (including relatives) act like I should be tuned into every CC game and how I should be proud for Iowa and this great story.
Call me a prick, but I don't owe anyone anything. Yeah, she is great, but just because I live in Iowa doesn't make me have to root for her. I may take some small joy in watching them lose actually....lol

the only thing that intrigues me is will CC stay around for the next year. She does lose Marshall, Martin and Davis, but I am sure Bluder is recruiting the hell out of CC being at Iowa.

Everyone says she will make so much more money than making 200K+ in the WNBA, but she will also get huge endorsements there also. I think she really likes the spotlight/microphone she has right now and that will be much harder once she leaves.

I guess if I was her, I would probably stick around next year knowing I would shatter all records ever (since she gets the covid year also).

that being said she could also play on a worse team next year and blow her knew out or something. always risks with staying versus signing a 5 year deal or something next year.

I personally just look forward to her leaving and the Iowa program gets welcomed back to earth.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
F’n chinless Sears still leads his sportscast with CC, while ISU women keep playing fearless BB against top 10 opponents. So tired of all the constant media force feeding of her on us. I know she’s a once in a life time BB player from the state of Iowa and I get the hype but just tired of it every damn day, whether its on TV, social media, etc.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
The Iowa fan base leads the entire country in several categories:
- tattoos on the belly
- sex with strangers in opposing team stadium bathroom stall
- coach stare down of official
- free pizza at home games
Trying to give away free tuition to students to get them to go to football games was one of Barta’s brilliant ideas that was shot down due to the legality of it.