Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

I like that she said it's the best cereal in the world. It's funny whether she's seriously critiquing cereal or making a joke of it all.

I bought a Cael Wheaties box back in the day. I still have my Fizer SI issue. Iowa fans should have fun with that. Where they get extremely weird is pouting if ISU fans aren't suddenly Iowa fans now.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It is such a strange phenomenon. People who never attended Iowa seem to be the loudest, most obnoxious, and proud of being fans of them. When I lived in Iowa I knew a few guys who never went to Iowa but still got their Fred Flinstone tattoos.

And yes, even in Texas I'm likely to see one of their dumb fans in full Hok gear at an ISU game.

There is always one.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Lisa Bluder after the game "Caitlyn got a little emotional but I'm telling you SHE GETS HAMMERED"

I saw the game clip and it looks like Bluder is on eggshells there. Looked like a lot appeasing.

That's gotta be awkward considering how long Bluder's been there.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Bluder is the coach in name only, CC is running the show.

Which makes it weirder for such a veteran coach.

Either way the Prohm-like 'don't want to rock the boat' approach can lead to some internsl issues.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I like that she said it's the best cereal in the world. It's funny whether she's seriously critiquing cereal or making a joke of it all.

I bought a Cael Wheaties box back in the day. I still have my Fizer SI issue. Iowa fans should have fun with that. Where they get extremely weird is pouting if ISU fans aren't suddenly Iowa fans now.
I still have my Cael Wheaties box too. I was fortunate to get it signed as well.

Reactions: Candide

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Says the school with an apology wall.
Not following how having actual letters from the conference apologizing about calls made by officials means the fanbase is sensitive. Are you still wanting such a letter from the Big 10 about DeJean? Because the big 10 did send out a letter and stated the officials missed a leaping penalty on Iowa that should had given MN a first down on that play

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron