Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I’m sure Murph, in tears, will break into local programming to inform us of this national breaking news. I mean come on this is the biggest thing since we landed on the moon.

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
NPR's All Things Considered has a big story in the can about the Caitlin Clark effect. It is airing tonight if anyone is interested.

Look, she is a great player and doing great things for that sport, but goddamn am I tired of hearing about it. The top story in Sunday's Register sport section was Caitlin's high school soccer career which she quit her sophomore year. Not ISU's win. Not Drake's win.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
NPR's All Things Considered has a big story in the can about the Caitlin Clark effect. It is airing tonight if anyone is interested.

Look, she is a great player and doing great things for that sport, but goddamn am I tired of hearing about it. The top story in Sunday's Register sport section was Caitlin's high school soccer career which she quit her sophomore year. Not ISU's win. Not Drake's win.
Biggest question, why do you still get the rag?

Reactions: Tailg8er

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Why do you care? Online subscription is dirt cheap. Although I don’t understand why anyone listens to KXNO but whatever floats your boat.
Just thought if he’s tired of the coverage, why buy it? Honestly doesn’t matter to me, was just offering a solution to what he complained about.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
If she were going to the WNBA, it would have been all over Iowa media, and there has been nothing. No DMR, no local news, and they didn't even mention it during the Iowa/Nebby game on Sunday.
And Murph would be wearing all black every day.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
What's the over/under on how long the break in action will be when they stop play after she breaks the record? I'm going to say 4 minutes. What do you think?