Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
This is one of the rare cases where they will engage the Emergency Management System, right? So we'll all get the blaring alert on our phones. Severe weather, amber alerts, nuclear holocaust, and CC breaking the scoring record...all meet the protocols to use it.

In order to recognize the achievement, the governor will declare that all flags be flown at double-staff. That's right, all government buildings with a flag out front must double the length of their flag pole to bestow the honor onto CC.
They don't already blast a CC alert? I could have sworn I get a notice every 6 hours with something concerning Caitlin Clark.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Murph has his jar of vasoline ready!
200w.gif

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
BS, she wasn’t sick. CC and Bluto both said last week “ it’d be nice to break the record at home so her fans could witness it “…..
They both thought they had a big enough lead, hence why she didn’t try to score until it was too late. I hope it cost them the conf championship….. asshats
It’s what happens when a team sport is all about one individual

Jdk

Feb 27, 2019
I should drink early and pass out so I can miss the **** show and any alerts on my phone , not and never will be a peacock subscriber

OrangeCarrot

Jul 1, 2023
None of that matters. What matters was the M.F. cheating refs who took away that touchdown run against Minnesota that cost DeJean a Heisman
What’s really weird about that is I don’t really remember KF ever kvetching about refs but he just couldn’t let it go.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
What’s really weird about that is I don’t really remember KF ever kvetching about refs but he just couldn’t let it go.
I think he really, really dislikes Fleck, so losing that way to that guy probably put him over. Plus, he was probably counting on Minney to be another example he could tout of how Iowa is built to win these types of close games with no offense. So he knew he was going to get drilled about Iowa's horrific offense being the reason for the loss and probably trying to deflect.

May 7, 2020
Imagine thinking it’s P2 when the best basketball conference by a mile is the Big 12.
Big 12 is definitely the best basketball conference. As you probably know, football is where most schools make their money. That's why being in a P2 conference matters.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
This is one of the rare cases where they will engage the Emergency Management System, right? So we'll all get the blaring alert on our phones. Severe weather, amber alerts, nuclear holocaust, and CC breaking the scoring record...all meet the protocols to use it.

In order to recognize the achievement, the governor will declare that all flags be flown at double-staff. That's right, all government buildings with a flag out front must double the length of their flag pole to bestow the honor onto CC.
Murph's pole will already be doubled.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I’m really starting to question why I follow Murphy on Twitter. Last 15 original tweets since the Super Bowl.
9 on Iowa wbb/CC
2 Iowa fb
1 ISU fb
1 ISU BB
2 other

• Puke
Reactions: StClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron