Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
An Iowa stater told me yesterday that Clark’s bro was a backup behind Brock and is the best man in Brock’s wedding. True?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
  • Agree
Reactions: DSMCy

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Oh I guess I don't know. I was watching and it sounded like a sound-bite they played over the speaker, but I could be wrong.
I didn’t watch the game, but on Reddit (so take it with a grain of salt) it sounded like it was an instrument, they were making the sound effect because Clark had just missed the free throw, and she shot the next free throw really quick so the sound effect wasn’t over yet. I feel like that’s different than playing while a player is shooting the free throw.

FWIW Clark also said she didn’t hear the instrument

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Iowa- the worst 'poor sports' of any athletic program in the country..... by FAR!!

What is it with them anyway? Cannot accept losing. It's crazy.

The whole program too.

Months spent complaining about a correct call in foot all. A men's bb coach known by everyone for absolutely losing his ****.

Says something about leadership at the top (or lack thereof)

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
But we are just a middling football team.

Not the 2nd coming of Michael Jordan. MJ wins titles when sick, surely CC would as well?
BS, she wasn’t sick. CC and Bluto both said last week “ it’d be nice to break the record at home so her fans could witness it “…..
They both thought they had a big enough lead, hence why she didn’t try to score until it was too late. I hope it cost them the conf championship….. asshats

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
BS, she wasn’t sick. CC and Bluto both said last week “ it’d be nice to break the record at home so her fans could witness it “…..
They both thought they had a big enough lead, hence why she didn’t try to score until it was too late. I hope it cost them the conf championship….. asshats
I think you are spot on.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Haliburton or Tinsley could increase a lead without shooting very easily...I mean we are talking about a goat right? See my post a few pages back, shooting guard who passes well, not natural point guard. Nothing wrong about it, just the truth.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math