This guy has to be coming to Ames right?

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I think perhaps my comment was misconstrued by you & baagoe. I realize that is the actual player. I was making a reference to the amount of ego behind "world star", and whether or not I would take his response verbatim.
Wasn't "World Star" one of those twitter handles that posted real life brawls between random people?

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I find it odd that he enters the portal, and someone seems to report that there is a "falling out" between player and coach, almost as if they are unaware that said coach is gone.

For a guy that supposedly Otz didn't like coaching anymore, it would seem an odd response by Otz to play Jenkins 36 minutes in their last game, esp. considering Jenkins went 1-13.

Probably fair to file this under pretty much the entirety of Twitter - ******** thrown against the wall to see what sticks. To his credit, at least he includes "according to a source."
Sources familiar with the situation.

• Funny
Reactions: t-noah

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
I think perhaps my comment was misconstrued by you & baagoe. I realize that is the actual player. I was making a reference to the amount of ego behind "world star", and whether or not I would take his response verbatim.
World Star is a reference to a popular website World Star Hip Hop I would imagine. It was especially big when I would guess he made his twitter lol

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
He did make the account in 2012

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
World Star is a reference to a popular website World Star Hip Hop I would imagine. It was especially big when I would guess he made his twitter lol
He did make the account in 2012
Eh, I guess I should have researched. I assumed the "world star" was in reference to himself as a basketball player.