Not open for further replies.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Re: This is the thread that just won't end....

Chiltons?

-keep

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

Ah the hornet was a keeper but you probably had too young. Lots of room to work on the engine, now the cars have everythinig cramed in there so tight you have to take it to a shop.

Hornet was cool in it's own right, other than it was possessed and wouldn't always shut off after I'd turned it off and took the key out of the ignition :rolleyes:

Doesn't help that it had a cracked exaust manifold that ment I had to drive around with the windows cracked at 5:30 in the morning in January on my way to swim practice... muffler was worthless so I also violated noise ordiences probally (My swim team used to joke they could hear me coming from a mile away in the locker room...)

That thing was a tank - it was made back in the day when cars were ment to take a beating. I once took out a stop sign in a barrell (Took a turn too fast on wet gravel... opps :eek:) - I got the car out of the skid straightened up and nailed the barrel dead on. Only damage to my car was to the license plate, the barrel still has a nice big dent in it.

Never had any trouble driving on snow or ice with that thing...
Of course it couldn't accelerate for **** (yay steel construction), but it could withstand a nuclear blast :cute:
Thats the one thing my Corsica has going for it... 6 cyclinder engine means I have a little pick up and go on the highway - I get completely screwed up driving Superfan's Honda civic on the way to road games because I can't accelerate like I'm used to - making it harder for me to deal with traffic on the highway when I'm trying to pass people/get across lanes

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

If any of you post in that thread, I will pretend that I never knew you. :tongue:

Bos sold out right away ... :sad:

Cyclonepride appears to be trying to get that thread shut down with strings of vulgarity laced mac and cheese recipies. :spinny:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

Basicly it breaks anti-freeze everywhere care over heats if you keep driving. dead car.

Ahh. Nope hasn't done that yet... though I think the last time the mechanic checked that fluid he was under the impression that the origional coolant was still in the radiator :eek: That falls into the category of it wasn't well maintained before I had it and at this point it's not really worth fixing type thing...

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Um, FYI, those five appendages that project out from the palm of your hand aren't called virgins...

Oh no, i reduced myself to cat pics.

feel_burn.jpg

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

Screw mac and cheese, I do the Kraft Delux macaroni and cheese... :yes:

Though today it was tuna helper

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Bos sold out right away ... :sad:

Cyclonepride appears to be trying to get that thread shut down with strings of vulgarity laced mac and cheese recipies. :spinny:

Hey I posted before it was uncool. Cant shun me unless it was stated before hand.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

From now on - if you post on the thread that shall not be named you should have your thumbs broken :biggrin:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

Ooooooooooh they're on their 2nd page.... such a good start :yes:

I think we've been through 3 in the hour I've been in class :confused:

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika

I don't think those guys could cut it over here. We've taken pointlessness to next level/plane/dimension/etc...

That is true....I feel like I'm in an out of body experience and I have all the answers to the universe at my fingertips by just keeping track of this thread. It definitely is in it's own plane/dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.