Status
Not open for further replies.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Re: This is the thread that just won't end....

We did not even get a cookie for that.

I know, its like noone cares. Do something wrong and people (mods) come out of the woodwork to slap you. ......=) But do something positive and you have nothing but the lonely howling wind to keep you company.

dsc02873.JPG

Replace the "Mother's Day" with "Getting to 1M rep".

Also replace the 10% of the cake that has been eaten.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Toyota ratings are going down, my friend. You may want to check the newest ratings before you get one. I was going to change to Toyota, but am sticking with my Honda for now.

Toyota is the Judas of the foreign cars. It sold out to american thinking. I still like them, but wouldnt abandon my Honda. New accord makes me wish I wasnt broke. Its the poor mans TL

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA

Yeah Minivan. My brother in law just bought a pilot. Its sweet.

OHHHH. I wanted a Pilot or a new CR-V and the husband gave me a no-go on that one. Have to stick with my 2005 CR-V until I am out of grad school, according to him. :sad:

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

Toyota ratings are going down, my friend. You may want to check the newest ratings before you get one. I was going to change to Toyota, but am sticking with my Honda for now.

Need an SUV for me I'm 6'5 and I want a hybrid, escape is too small.:no:

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA

SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew someone was going to bring that up!

If anyone else does, I will personally find you! :wink:

Please don't bring it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reference was a quote from a movie? Anyone know what movie?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Dont know if I buy into the Hybrids yet. I really liked alot of them, but cant justify the expense. You can get the variable cyclinder management which would help on fuel economy.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA

Hummmmmm. Still check the ratings. My in-seam is 34 - 35 inches, so I know the feeling of needing leg room. My CR-V passenger seat is sometimes uncomfortable for me. The glove box hits my knees. The new one is roomier in that area, that was one of my reasons to buy one. Ripvdub says I am never in the passenger side, so that is not a good enough one.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

Dont know if I buy into the Hybrids yet. I really liked alot of them, but cant justify the expense. You can get the variable cyclinder management which would help on fuel economy.

They also have quiet mode...so I can do drive-bys late at night with no one hearing me.

R.I.P
U-turn

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

OHHHH. I wanted a Pilot or a new CR-V and the husband gave me a no-go on that one. Have to stick with my 2005 CR-V until I am out of grad school, according to him. :sad:

You suck. I have a 2000. I love the 05 model. The new ones are even cooler.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

I want a car that I'm not afraid to leave the city with :no:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Hummmmmm. Still check the ratings. My in-seam is 34 - 35 inches, so I know the feeling of needing leg room. My CR-V passenger seat is sometimes uncomfortable for me. The glove box hits my knees. The new one is roomier in that area, that was one of my reasons to buy one. Ripvdub says I am never in the passenger side, so that is not a good enough one.

Im going to go out on a limb here and say you are the first to number an in-seam on CF.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA

Im going to go out on a limb here and say you are the first to number an in-seam on CF.

My in-seam is long for my height. Or, so I have been told. I am only 5'11", but my inseam is longer than ripvdubs and he is 6'1".

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

I want a car that I'm not afraid to leave the city with :no:

Funny story I'll share from college. One of my friends who had a bad day/night...did horrible on presentation,gf dumped him, got a seat belt ticket. So later that night we go out get drunk, he hits on girls...gets rejected. Finally his said screw this and this country. We dont see him for the rest of the night. Turns out him went home tried to drive to Canada but his car broke down (old honda civic) in Story City, he walked back to Ames. Too Funny.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

My in-seam is long for my height. Or, so I have been told. I am only 5'11", but my inseam is longer than ripvdubs and he is 6'1".

Are you built like Kermit? I tell my wife that. She has long legs and a short torso.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Funny story I'll share from college. One of my friends who had a bad day/night...did horrible on presentation,gf dumped him, got a seat belt ticket. So later that night we go out get drunk, he hits on girls...gets rejected. Finally his said screw this and this country. We dont see him for the rest of the night. Turns out him went home tried to drive to Canada but his car broke down (old honda civic) in Story City, he walked back to Ames. Too Funny.

Do you still talk this guy. Might want to check on him. Sound like he has some crappy luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.