The Fran fade

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Frans probably secretly hoping he’s got some major injury so he has an excuse not to play him and start Conner.
Oh Fran definitely needs Jordan next year. Without him they’d be relying on a D3 player to be their best shooter.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
And right here is when this story gets fun lol. This is gonna get picked up by lots of outlets and everyone’s going to see the video and this is going to get even worse for Jordan.

Nah he'll get all sorts of sympathy and come out as the victim no matter what that video shows.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Nah he'll get all sorts of sympathy and come out as the victim no matter what that video shows.
Oh there will for sure be people who sympathize with him (a lot of older fans) but honestly I’d say the reaction is 75% negative towards Jordan. There were even Iowa students tweeting out that Jordan was running his mouth big time.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
A friend of mine from IA City thinks JBo was on a bachelor party?
If thats true, where was the friends to tell him to stop?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A friend of mine from IA City thinks JBo was on a bachelor party?
If thats true, where was the friends to tell him to stop?

I've had friends who I had to let know that if they kept starting **** it was their issue; I'd guess that was the case here.

Can't be the first time he's been that way.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
And when I say things will get worse for Jordan, I don’t mean he’s going to get into trouble with the law. Jordan’s public image / on the court street cred is completely shattered. Opposing fans, players, and probably even his own fans are going to heckle him about this.

Winning a lawsuit because you were throwing ice in a bar and then ran your mouth and got popped doesn’t make you look good.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
A personal cell phone wouldn't be subject to FOIA. But if charges are pressed, it could definitely be subpoenaed.

That’s what I was referring to. Not the phone itself, but any evidence collected.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
And when I say things will get worse for Jordan, I don’t mean he’s going to get into trouble with the law. Jordan’s public image / on the court street cred is completely shattered. Opposing fans, players, and probably even his own fans are going to heckle him about this.

Winning a lawsuit because you were throwing ice in a bar and then ran your mouth and got popped doesn’t make you look good.

He was throwing ice?

This is like high school level stuff. Middle school maybe.