The Fran fade

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I’m 60 and think he’s revolting
Well good lol. I was just taking a guess that the demographics of his fan club would be older. I’d probably throw kids in middle school and younger in there as well.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Was just over at HN(so take it for what it's worth)but one person said they knew of this before it even became a story and that he earned everything. Was throwing drinks down on wedding party is what was said. And then was popping off to the same people afterward.

Reactions: Statefan10

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Every guy that goes to the bars knows that if you are talking **** or instigating stuff, it’s most likely going to end poorly for you. Especially if you are asked to stop and continue doing it.

• Winner
Reactions: Statefan10

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Was just over at HN(so take it for what it's worth)but one person said they knew of this before it even became a story and that he earned everything. Was throwing drinks down on wedding party is what was said. And then was popping off to the same people afterward.

Why the hell didn’t the bar toss his ass?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Explains the people in the video that were dressed up

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
John, Chad, and JBo must be in some sort of love triangle ‘cause their reporting is pure trash!!
For real though. These Iowa reporters are ride or effing die with these U of I people. If this was a cyclone I can see Travis Hines headline now: “Nearly double digit witnesses as ISU player incites brawl at local bar”

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I was aware of this incident before it was released from a few friends who were there that night. Jordan earned everything he got. He was throwing drinks on a wedding party from a balcony above and running his mouth to guys twice his size who were pissed off at him for throwing the drinks. He was not assaulted. He earned a punch. End of story.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I was aware of this incident before it was released from a few friends who were there that night. Jordan earned everything he got. He was throwing drinks on a wedding party from a balcony above and running his mouth to guys twice his size who were pissed off at him for throwing the drinks. He was not assaulted. He earned a punch. End of story.
Exact same story I’ve been told by two different people, both who were out in IC that night.

It’d certainly be interesting if Jordan sues this guy and he brings an entire wedding party to testify that Jordan was above them tossing drinks on them. Doubt the judge is going to feel too bad for him. And the fact that Jordan’s own video he was recording would likely be used against him isn’t going to help.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Exact same story I’ve been told by two different people, both who were out in IC that night.

It’d certainly be interesting if Jordan sues this guy and he brings an entire wedding party to testify that Jordan was above them tossing drinks on them. Doubt the judge is going to feel too bad for him. And the fact that Jordan’s own video he was recording would likely be used against him isn’t going to help.

I wonder if KGYM AM 1600 in CR will apologize to ISU and Illinois fans..... I won't be holding my breath.

They were not happy about ISU and Illinois fans making fun of JorBo about this and taking joy in it..... so what about all the Iowa fans doing the exact same thing.

They were acting like on the radio that Iowa fans would never do this kind of thing.... totally calling out ISU and Illinois fans.

I was at the 2002 Iowa vs ISU game in Kinnick when Seneca led the comeback win for ISU. A bunch of Iowa fans around me that night were saying the most awful things you can imagine about what they wanted to see happen to Seneca. It was terrible.... but they were all laughing and cheering it on.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I wonder if KGYM AM 1600 in CR will apologize to ISU and Illinois fans..... I won't be holding my breath.

They were not happy about ISU and Illinois fans making fun of JorBo about this and taking joy in it..... so what about all the Iowa fans doing the exact same thing.
Were they getting their quotes from ISU and Illinois fans from Twitter and message boards? Wow radio has taken a new low...

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

If he was throwing stuff at them technically he assaulted them first