The Fran fade

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
According to ESPN Hawk defense is get close to surpassing Northwestern as the 14th ranked Defense in the big 12. Games at Minny, home against OSU and on the road at MSU... they just might grasp that spot!!

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
According to ESPN Hawk defense is get close to surpassing Northwestern as the 14th ranked Defense in the big 12. Games at Minny, home against OSU and on the road at MSU... they just might grasp that spot!!
Where do the Hawks rank on offense?

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
And that, lady's and gentleman, is why you order Postmates, Grubhub, or DoorDash.
For sure. I personally wouldn’t really care if any of our guys got busted driving without a license assuming their sober.
You can just admit I was right and the fade is happening with or without CJ. They were probably better last night when he didn't play
You think they were better off against Indiana without their best three point shooter? They also only have like three offensive threats with their injuries so losing one of three guys that can actually score is a pretty big loss.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
For sure. I personally wouldn’t really care if any of our guys got busted driving without a license assuming their sober.

You think they were better off against Indiana without their best three point shooter? They also only have like three offensive threats with their injuries so losing one of three guys that can actually score is a pretty big loss.

They were getting killed when he was still playing

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron