The Fran fade

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Must have missed the late 3 he made yesterday or the 11 points he scored in two minutes after Iowa had fallen behind by 8. Both clutch situations. Don’t let anyone stop ya from making yourself look like a moron though. You never have before.

I’m seriously starting to think CyTwins gets paid $5 an hour from Chris to drive up clicks. Otherwise the nonsense he pulls would have got him banned a long time ago.
Says someone that has been on less than 2 months???

Reactions: CyDude16

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I'm not going to lie, this thread staying alive pisses me off. Fran is taking a team that was projected to do nothing after cook left, and that had no expectations for any success, to the NCAA tournament (most likely a top 24 seed as well).

On the flip side, Prohm is taking a team that everyone had pegged going to the tournament straight to the cellar of the Big12. How can any of us talk **** right now? Are we just trolling just to troll?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Damn, you can sue tell Iowa fans aren’t used to making the tournament. There is so much they are clueless on and don’t understand.

• Optimistic
Reactions: HawkJRP

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
According to ESPN Hawk defense is get close to surpassing Northwestern as the 14th ranked Defense in the big 12. Games at Minny, home against OSU and on the road at MSU... they just might grasp that spot!!

And yet Iowa is ranked 21 spots better in AdjD according to KenPom than ISU.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Damn, you can sue tell Iowa fans aren’t used to making the tournament. There is so much they are clueless on and don’t understand.

Enjoy having an overall record of below .500 for the 2nd time in 3 years.

That's something Fran hasn't ever done while at Iowa.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I'm not going to lie, this thread staying alive pisses me off. Fran is taking a team that was projected to do nothing after cook left, and that had no expectations for any success, to the NCAA tournament (most likely a top 24 seed as well).

On the flip side, Prohm is taking a team that everyone had pegged going to the tournament straight to the cellar of the Big12. How can any of us talk **** right now? Are we just trolling just to troll?

what??

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron