Sweet Fancy Moses, Hawk all time great Connor McCaffery: back for 2022-23!

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I get the ballwashing from the local reporters. They've gotta keep Fran happy and being honest about his kid on the team would get the press credentials pulled. But when national guys do it, it doesn't make any sense. I can't remember, was the game on BTN? If that's the case then I kind of get it.
Pretty sure national guys are just handed 3 articles from local guys and told to read them before they go on air.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No McCaffery has fouled anyone ever.
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Hok fans have nothing to be pissed about with last night's loss. Purdue is simply a superior team. Better players, better coaching.
They certainly are more talented, but I've never been that impressed with Painter. For what he brings in, his success in March would leave me wanting as a fan. He is Prohm with more program stability.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Would you rather have MadFran or Painter?
Painter without question. He gets the talent, there is no doubting that. I just don't think he's great at x's and o's and like I mentioned, seems to come up short in March with regularity. They've been to what, one Sweet 16 in the last decade? (The year they beat us in round 2)

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Painter without question. He gets the talent, there is no doubting that. I just don't think he's great at x's and o's and like I mentioned, seems to come up short in March with regularity. They've been to what, one Sweet 16 in the last decade? (The year they beat us in round 2)
two S16s and one E8 in last decade

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.

Agree with all that. When I said Purdue has better coaching, it was simply comparing Painter to the low bar of MadFran.

Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron