Student Section

mksmith2

Apr 30, 2010
Ames, IA
I have 2/3rds of my face burned cardinal red (was wearing a hat and sunglasses), if it's still this red in 2 weeks all I'm gonna need is gold face paint! But I was seriously impressed with the crowd today, I think this crowd senses we're on the brink of something HUGE. Maybe I'm a little kool-aid drunk...but I really think that today's performance, despite the mistakes, is just a sign of great things to come this season.

K

KFitzy87

Fitzy, I didn't see you today. A little disappointed. I was on the Jumbotron 4 times screaming "FOR RED SQUADRONS!!!!!"
Bahahaha we need to get the word out, so good job! Where were you sitting in the student section?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Do you guys ever wonder if you've seen other CFers on campus or at games and we don't even know it? I do.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Against Marshall. Fortunately we get them at the end of the Big 12 grind at home. Hopefully WE still have gas left in the tank. (no pun intended)

Next week we should wear orange bandanas on our heads to signify being cyfans and able to pass out free booze accordingly.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Late arriving crowd, student section was PACKED!!!
Great atmosphere to be at today, face is completely red... have a real nice sunglasses tan line going on.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I've had students refer to CF in conversation. I just make sure not to know their username to stay impartial.

CF people are everywhere. Absolutely everywhere.
I assume because if you found out I was in your class it'd be hard not to just give me an A?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron