Student Section

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
LOL at the guy who was on here saying we would have a poor crowd today and the students would all be home.

Almost 55K total and they had to kick students out of the student section because the only place they could stand was the aisle. They either went to the hill, visitor section, or back to the student lots.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Ah the problems of being good no seats to be found. Looks like even more incentive to get this SEZ done.:smile:

GMan

Jun 13, 2008
Minneapolis
That attendance figure is absolutely amazing. Baring a fluke collapse, this season should set the attendance record at ISU. Looks like Rhoads just might come through with his goal of making Jack Trice a stadium where it is hard to get a ticket, something I thought would be darn near impossible.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I never really felt like the crowd hit "ape****" mode like we did a few times last year. I'm waiting for a conference game, close at the end, when they have the ball for that to come back.
Yeah I agree. I should have specified in my question too. I'm a student who sits in the student section so I wondered if we sounded loud to people outside of it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Jack Trice always looks beautiful but today just looked so great. Looking around, and not even seeing the upper deck corners having empty seats, is awesome.
The way the hillsides looked packed, made it almost look like we had a horseshoe.
Great job everyone, and thanks for showing up!