Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It's unfair to TJ, but the petty part of me hopes he doesn't get hired so that we can all watch CyLyte throw a virtual tantrum and point and laugh at him with how obnoxious and unpleasant he is.
I hope we don't because I don't want bad basketball

Reactions: carvers4math

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
If Jamie went so far out of his way to say we have to be “creative” financially and no one is paying for it, it better not be TJ. There are far better options with far smaller price tags.

Ideally, financial creativity would be a contract that may be lower, but includes heavy incentives to win.

JP has shown he’s willing to pay for performance. See Campbell’s numerous raises, and paying a relatively (to wrestling) high amount to Dresser.

Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Ridiculous.

You think UNLV is going to make us pay 3 million when I bet they anticipate firing him next year?

I was being hyperbolic with the paying us. But we shouldn’t pay the buyout. But maybe albaugh wants to throw money away. I don’t know his life.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
Who's most willing to accept "creative financing"? Someone who's got personal ties to the University and wants to be here.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Cause the discussion is always about TJ. I want Fred. Everybody else is pretty much the same. Thankfully I couldn't insult you much.

Again. Bullsh!t.

Dennis Gates name is brought up. You; "He sucks! I've never heard of him! Why would we hire him when we already have a candidate that we know!??!"

Jerome Tang. You; "He sucks! He's been an assistant for 18 years! Waaahhh!"

Unpleasant and obnoxious to the core. I really hope it's just an act.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
You think UNLV is going to make us pay 3 million when I bet they anticipate firing him next year?

I was being hyperbolic with the paying us. But we shouldn’t pay the buyout. But maybe albaugh wants to throw money away. I don’t know his life.
Here we go again. UNLV is planning on firing TJ next year?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Again. Bullsh!t.

Dennis Gates name is brought up. You; "He sucks! I've never heard of him! Why would we hire him when we already have a candidate that we know!??!"

He’s been a real **** for years on rivals.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I don't understand all of these people not wanting TJ but desperately wanting Fred. TJ has been much better post ISU than Fred. Fred only won 7 games this season, what makes you all think he can still get it done? Plus Fred doesn't want to be at ISU
I think people that want Fred want him because he was incredibly successful at Iowa State. He's already shown he can win at Iowa State. That doesn't mean it's guaranteed he'd win again, but he's proven more than any possible candidate out there.

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyputz

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Here we go again. UNLV is planning on firing TJ next year?

I’d bet on it. When they hired him they said it was a win now program. He has not won. They have an over inflated opinion of themselves.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
Again. Bullsh!t.

You're wrong. Period.

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
I’d bet on it. When they hired him they said it was a win now program. He has not won. They have an over inflated opinion of themselves.
He's one year removed from a second place finish in the conference. He's doing just fine. How much are you willing to bet?

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
He's one year removed from a second place finish in the conference. He's doing just fine. How much are you willing to bet?

We will never know. But I have heard they are willing to forget the buyout.